Sunday, August 24, 2008

So Here It Is

Well, for the past few days I've been having this undeniable urge to write. Not that I'm very creative, or, you know eloquent in any sense of the word, but I thought that I should start writing...

So here it is...

I think that this blog may be an account of my life, as it is. I know that may sound boring to some, but I think that it would also help me in some sense to remember anything that I may have regrettably forget over the past few days..

But who knows, it might be slightly humorous...

Maybe not :p

So here I am, sitting in my apartment at 3:35 in the morning, watching Clerks II and my nose will not stop running. I think this is the first time that I've gotten sick, actually sick this year, which is pretty much on par with my life. When I get it, it basically feels like a cold, lasts about a day and then I'm fine... weird no?

But anyway, I digress...

Let's see, what else should I talk about...

Oh, work

Well, for the most part, it was pretty much on par with any other Saturday that I've worked since I've been there, which mainly means quiet, really quiet. Which was a really good change as I wasn't feeling too hot and I couldn't justify calling someone in because, well, 1) I'm not contagious, and even so, it's just me an Clay on Saturdays and b) I don't want to ruin anyone's weekend.. well, maybe Steve's :p just kidding...

So I spent a good part of the day putting together my zombie G5 mac that I've collected from parts off of the eBays. I got most of them requisite that I thought I would need... I did however, neglect to buy the set of fans that are needed, which kind of sucked because it would even boot :/

Oh well, back to the eBays to find the parts I need.

We also watched a lot of Eureka today, mainly because that's how we roll on Saturdays. After watching the rest of the Season 1 and some of 2, I finally got some of the questions that I had regarding Season 3 answered, because apparently I've been a bad fan and missed a whole season.

What else... what else... I think that pretty much sums up my Saturday, I've been fighting this cold all day long, and I realize that smoking while I'm sick isn't the smartest idea in the world, but hey, it happens. We had our usual Sarovar for dinner, which, as always, was freakin' awesome..

I think that's pretty good for now, stay tuned for more updates to come..

No comments: